Select Dallas 2019
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org (Oscar Mary)
Select Dallas will showcase opportunities in a variety of industry sectors with specific focus on manufacturing and processing, fintech, biotech, artificial intelligence, robotics, cybersecurity, and energy and renewables. The event will include an economic overview of the Dallas region and a welcome reception with business and community leaders. Additional meetings will be tailored to the individual interests of the participants.
The Dallas regional economy is one of the strongest and fastest growing in the United States, and is among the top hubs for corporate headquarters in America, with high-tech legends such as Texas Instruments and AT&T, and a talented workforce with one-third of all high tech jobs in the state. More than 300 companies from over 40 countries have their North American or U.S. headquarters or other substantial operations in the DFW region.
Please join Select Dallas to learn more about Dallas, its booming economy and opportunities to build and strengthen your global company.
Select Dallas Industry Showcases
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Sectors including Automotive, Robotics and more
- Aerospace and Defense
- Sectors including Green and Renewable
- Food and Beverage
- Sectors including Food Processing and Equipment
- Sectors including Biotechnology, Healthcare Services, Medical Devices and more
- Information and Communications Technology
- Sectors including Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Fintech and more
Participants will be responsible for their own airfare and lodging costs.