Creating business value through outsourcing Services to Argentina
Know and understand how American companies reduce costs and/or increase revenues by outsourcing services to Argentina.
December 7th 2022
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
The Cannon West Houston - Houston, TX
U.S. companies continuously hunt for cheaper foreign-based talent and solutions in emerging countries. Argentina has become one of the most attractive options thanks to its competitive advantages: cost, education, English proficiency, time zone, and cultural similarities.
Exxon, Accenture, and JP Morgan, among others, established their global back-office and delivery operations in Argentina, while others are contracting services such as engineering, software development, and back-office (Accounting, Supply Chain, IT, Marketing, etc.)
Attend this panel to learn about the country’s fundamentals and future prospects and Argentine knowledge-based industry, how American companies are contracting and managing Argentine talent, how to find and reach these providers, and take advantage of this networking opportunity.
We invite companies, startups, and freelancers to join us to learn about this great business opportunity and expand their network while enjoying complimentary food and drinks.
- 5:30 – 6:00 pm Registration
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm Panel
- 7:00 – 8:00 pm Networking (Complimentary food and drinks)
- Platinium - $2.000 - Mini Booth at Cocktail + Logo in event marketing package -
- Gold - $1.000 - Mini Booth at Cocktail + Logo in event marketing package
- Silver - $500 - Banner in Cocktail + Logo in event marketing package
- Bronze - $300 - Banner in Cocktail + Logo in event marketing package
Josefina Amadeo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ezequiel Franchini: email@example.com